Sales Manager Costa Blanca
Join the fastest growing pre-paid funeral planning company in Europe
Avalon Europe SL was formed some 15 years ago, following on from its success in the UK. From start up to today, the company has gone through a huge amount of change, all propelling the business to where it is now – one of the very rare opportunities for British ex-pats to have the same full and rewarding career that they would expect in the UK.
Are you looking for:
• A high earning sales role?
• Products to sell which make a difference to our customers and their families?
• A sales career – not just a job?
The main purpose of the role is to lead, motivate, train and inspire all individuals within the team to enable the achievement of sales targets and objectives, whilst ensuring that all company procedures and rules regarding sales are adhered to, together with quality requirements, compliance standards, contractual obligations and other relevant regulatory bodies.
As the successful candidate, you main responsibilities will be:
- Driving efficiencies and excellent communication within your team and the wider business
- Leading and managing a strong team
- Implementing strategies and activities that lead to an enhanced focus on customer service
- Recruiting the right people, with the right skills, at the right time
- Effectively managing performance with training and field observations
- Proactively identifying and overcoming challenges in employee relations, performance and team morale
Key Skills and Experience With a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar, field based role, the successful candidate will be self-motivated and driven by sales targets. You will have strong communication skills, and a “sell” approach to leadership.
Candidates must have a full, valid driving licence and have the right to work in the EU. We will require a DBS check and standard background checks for all successful candidates.
To Apply please send your CV to Moira.Carmenate@avalonsl.es